The land of serendipity
This tear-shaped island nation located in the Indian Ocean may be small, but it is packed with magical proportions of exciting things to see and experience.
Archaeological sites such as Anuradhapura, Sigiriya and Polonnaruwa are treasure troves of temples, cave frescoes, statues and Buddhist monasteries. Endless pristine beaches and verdant hills offer the traveler a time out and relaxation like no other place.
The sprawling tea gardens of Sri Lanka are not just a brilliant place to go for tea tasting but also learn all about the colonial history of the famous Ceylon tea.
With leopards, elephants, whales and an abundant birdlife, Sri Lanka is every wildlife lover’s paradise. Add to this delicious food and the warmth of its people, Sri Lanka is an alluring destination that offers the best of everything.
Here are just a few of the places we would like to show you. Click on the places below to know all about them.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)