You want to travel desperately, but you don’t want to commit to any travel plans either? With that understandable dilemma in mind, we have tweaked our cancellation policy to protect your money. 100% refund of your payment up to 65 days prior to tour start date in case you need to cancel. This better-than-industry refund policy is applicable for all travel till June 2022. So, don’t just dream about traveling but go ahead and book your holiday with us.
- 25% payment required at the time of booking.
- Full payment to be made 65 days prior to start of tour.
- All payments should be made in the quoted currency.
- Payments are to be made by wire transfer.
STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY
- Minimum cancellation after booking will be 15% of the total tour cost.
- Between 90 to 60 25%
- Between 59 to 30 days. 50%
- Less than 30 days 100%
- No shows forfeit entire payment.
COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY (applicable only for tours till June 2022)
- Up to 65 days before arrival date. No charges
- Between 64 to 30 days. 15%. During this period, you may also book another tour with us and incur no penalty. The new booking must be a tour that takes place till the end of 2022. It may be a small group tour or a private tour.
- Less than 30 days. 100%
- No shows forfeit entire payment.
- Early departure or not completing tour. No refunds.
OTHER NOTES ON CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS:
- Please note that cancellation fees are calculated based on the date we receive your cancellation request and travel service start date.
- There is tax component on the tour cost and the refundable amount that may need to be retained depends on when the cancellation takes place. We will always try to recover as much from vendors like hotels.
- Actual cancellation charges would depend upon the policy of the hotels, transporters, guides and other principals involved in the tour.
- You may also request a credit note for the refundable amount from us to redeem against a future tour with us.
- How to Cancel a Reservation: We will process your cancellation/refund request within five to ten business days. Please ensure cancellation are intimated clearly by email stating briefly the reason for the cancellation. Verbal intimation will not be considered as valid.
- Unused features are non-refundable.
- Domestic Airfare is completely non-refundable and non-changeable for tours when airfare is included in the final price. If the tickets have already been issued at the time of cancellation, we will not be able to get refunds on either cancellations or name changes.
- Trips require a minimum number of participants to We reserve the right to cancel a schedule trip if we do not have enough participants. In such a case we will fully refund affected customers although we make every effort to ensure tours operate. In such a case the affected traveler may also accept a credit note from us to redeem against a similar tour product or a private customized tour. The cost of such substitute tours may be higher or lower than the cancelled scheduled group tour.
- Incase of a fresh travel advisory or a lockdown in the country of departure that prevents the traveler from taking part in this tour, we will endeavour to minimize the cancellation fee and recover as much of the payment from our vendors. Note, it is the responsibility of the traveler to stay informed about travel advisories and coronavirus related updates in his/her place of departure.
- In case of Force Majeure Jasmine Trails will endeavor to refund travelers as much of the total amount received from them after deducting any taxes, cess, fee and cancellation charges or any other charges as applicable.
- Jasmine Trails or its affiliates and associates and partners service providers may not be able to perform their respective obligations in an event of Force Majeure. Force Majeure shall mean any event or circumstances or a combination of events and circumstances, which satisfy all the following conditions:
- Events which are beyond the reasonable control of Jasmine Trails or its affiliates and associates and partners service providers, in such a manner that they could not have prevented or overcome them with the exercise of good industry practice or reasonable skill or care. Such an event does not result from the negligence or misconduct by these parties; war, fire, invasion, armed conflict, riot, or any other civil commotion, act of terrorism or sabotage, nuclear explosion, radioactive and chemical contamination or ionizing radiation; strikes or lock outs; natural calamities or disasters including lightning, fire, earthquake, unprecedented rains, cloud bursts, flash floods, landslides, storms, cyclone, tsunami, typhoon or tornado etc; epidemics/pandemics; any major accident or breakdown
NOTES ON HOTELS:
- The Check-In and Check-Out times at hotels varies as per the policies of each hotel. Generally, the check-in is 2 PM and check-out is 12 Noon. Earlier or later check-ins may be chargeable as per hotel rates.
- As per each hotel’s policy there may be smoking and non-smoking rooms available. Please let us know in advance if you would like to be in a smoking room, although it cannot be guaranteed that such a room will be available at time of check-in
- Often in heritage hotels that are palaces or mansions converted into hotels, rooms vary in size, location and décor, even though they may cost the same and offer same amenities. Participants will be allocated rooms on a random basis in such cases so that no one can influence room choice.
NOTES ON FLIGHTS/TRAINS:
- Jasmine Trails does not book or charge for international flights. It is important that you discuss the international flight details with us prior to purchasing tickets so as to be sure that they fit in with the tour dates.
- Domestic airlines may reschedule or cancel flights without adequate prior notice. In such a case Jasmine Trails will not be held responsible or liable for additional costs, loss/damage suffered by travelers. We will make every effort to book alternate flights that fit into the tour with minimum disruption to the schedule. We will also attempt to recover any refunds possible from the airlines/railways.
- Domestic airlines may hike flight fares at will and if the fare is higher at time of purchase of the ticket than quoted to the traveler earlier, such a fare hike will be payable by the traveler.
- Jasmine Trails shall not be held liable for any additional costs, loss and/or damage suffered by the travelers for the reasons beyond the control of Jasmine Trails and not attributable to it. These circumstances may include amongst others: delay, cancellation and/or missing of flights (international or domestic) / or trains, lost/ misplaced/damaged baggage by any airline or railways. Any loss/expenses arising out of such circumstances will be the sole responsibility of the traveler.
Travelers must be responsible for buying adequate travel insurance before they undertake a tour with Jasmine Trails. We recommend that the travel insurance cover personal accident, medical expenses, evacuations and repatriation, baggage loss and cancellation or curtailment of holidays. Travelers who to travel without adequate or no insurance cover shall do so at their own risk.
All travelers require a passport with a validity of atleast 6 months from the date of return and with sufficient blank pages. A valid visa is required for travelling in India, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri-Lanka. You may contact consulates, travel agents in your country to check on the latest and updated requirements and regulations required for travelling to Indian and sub-continent countries. E-Visa facility is open for travelers for which more information can be found at https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/evisa/tvoa.html
HEALTH AND FITNESS REQUIREMENT:
Participants must be in good health, reasonable physical condition and excellent mental condition. You must be able to walk 4-5 kilometers a day unaided. It is vital that participants with medical problems make them known to us well before departure. Our trips also often take you to remote areas where there is little or no access to normal medical services or hospital facilities. If required, evacuation can be prolonged, difficult and expensive. Medical and evacuation expenses will be the responsibility of the participant. Jasmine Trails will do everything necessary/possible to facilitate medical attention and arrangements required.
TOUR LEADER AUTHORITY:
Jasmine Trails reserves the right to make changes and amendments to the tour programme both before and during the tour commencement as deemed necessary to ensure a smooth and better experience. Signing our booking form signifies your agreement to abide by the authority of the leader, who represents Jasmine Trails. The decision of the leader as to the conduct, itinerary and objectives of the tour is final. If, in the opinion of the leader, your behaviour or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if your general wellbeing will be put at risk by continuing with the trip, you may be asked to discontinue the tour. In this case you would not be entitled to any refund for unused services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
Travelers agree to waive any and all claims against, and release from all liability Jasmine Trails and its officers, employees, guides, agents or representatives for any personal injury, death, property damage, or loss sustained as a result of participation in a trip with Jasmine Trail, due to any cause whatsoever.