Family Holiday in Rishikesh
2 nights/3 days
May and June 2018
In dire need of a short break with the kids this summer?
With its sacred waters, mountain views and enchanting forests, Rishikesh is perfect for a quick get-away from the heat and drudgery of daily routine. Jasmine Trails offers you and your kids an activity-packed, fun, yet relaxing holiday. Stay in a forest resort close to the Ganga, where numerous in-house light adventure activities keep you and your little ones happily occupied. Relax with nature walks and evenings on the beach. So, go on, take that much need break at Rishikesh!
What makes this tour special?
- Accommodation in a beautiful forest resort located walking distance from the Ganges
- All activities included and led by professional and trained instructors
- All activities are done with highest emphasis on safety using equipment that is in top condition.
- River guides are professional, experienced and trained in swift-water rescue and first aid (if taken as an optional activity)
Highlights of Jasmine Trails’ Family Trip to Rishikesh
- Morning nature walks
- Swimming at the beach
- Evening on beach with tea and snacks
- Rock Climbing, rappelling, Burma Bridge, Zip Line (in-House)
|FAMILY TYPE||COST PER FAMILY
|COST PER FAMILY
|2 Adults + 2 Kids (6 – 12 years)||₹ 31,920||₹ 33,520|
|2 Adults + 2 Kids (0 – 5 years)||₹ 20,490||₹ 23,325|
|2 Adults + 2 Kids (one 6 – 12 and one 0 – 5 years)||₹ 28,240||₹ 29,840|
Optionals on extra payment
|Rafting (min. age 14 years)||₹ 1000 per person|
|High Ropes Course (min. age 7 years||₹ 2,320 per person|
|Several other optional activities are available on site such as mountain biking, trekking, Ganga Zipline, Ganga Aarti, Yoga, Ayurveda Massage and more. These can be opted for during your stay on extra payment. Rafting will be available depending on water levels of the river.|
- Accommodation at Bull’s Retreat in Forest Hut category based on double occupancy.
- All meals starting from Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 3
- Tea/Coffee and cookies in the mornings and evenings
- 1 x Rock Climbing, rappelling, Burma Bridge, Zip Line (All In-House activities)
- 1 x Kayaking session (15 minutes per person)
- Morning nature walks
- Evening Bonfire with munchies
- Evening Tea and Snacks on the beach
- Basket Ball and Badminton, in-house
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-fi when available
- All applicable taxes and GST included
- Room service, telephone calls, laundry
- Any airfare/train fare/transport
- Any cost of insurance
- Any new taxes that government may levy
- Any expenses that arise from illness, hospitalization, accident or any other medical emergency
- Additional sightseeing or activity other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any porterage at hotels, tips, insurance, alcohol, soft drinks, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Any services or meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to ‘Acts of God’ including landslides, road blockage, terrorist activities, political disturbances (strikes) etc. Cost to be borne by the client – directly payable on the spot.
Standard cancellation fees:
10 days prior to arrival 10% of the Package Cost
7 – 9 days prior to arrival 30% of the Package Cost
2 – 6 days prior to arrival 75% of the Package Cost
Less than 48 hrs. or no show 100% of the Package Cost. No Refund.
Like what you see and want to book?
Call us at +91 9899116467 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Incase you would like you customize the tour with number of people and transportation, we will be happy to send you fresh pricing.
We will send you a registration form and bank details.