Escape to Tons Valley
3 nights/4 days
May and June 2018
Itching to get out of the heat with family? Read on.
The less known Tons Valley in Uttarakhand is a veritable paradise with pine forests as a back-drop. Quiet and away from noise and pollution it is a perfect place to allow your mind, body and soul to rejuvenate themselves. It is particularly great for families with children. With many activities on offer, including swimming in a fresh water pool, picnics by the stream, mountain biking, kayaking etc, there is enough to occupy adults and children like. So, gift yourself and your family that much-needed breath of fresh air, literally.
What makes this tour special?
- Camping experience in nature in Swiss Tents.
- All activities included and led by professional and trained guides
- All activities are done with highest emphasis on safety using equipment that is in top condition.
Highlights of Jasmine Trails’ Tons Valley Escape
- Mountain biking, kayaking, nature walks, rock climbing, day hikes, swimming and much more.
- Bonfire in the evenings
3 nights and 4 days trip
|Total cost per adult||₹,6440 per adult|
|Children below 3 years||Complimentary|
|Children between 4 – 6 years
|₹ 1,610 per child|
|Children between 7 – 9 years
|₹ 3,220 per child|
|Children between 10 – 12 years
|₹ 4,830 per child|
- Accommodation in deluxe tents at Tons River Camp, Mori on twin sharing basis
- Adventure activities like Nature Walks, Trekking, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Mountain Biking, Swimming in the fresh water pools etc.
- Campfire with Snacks (Veg and Non-Veg) every evening
- All meals starting from Lunch on Day 1 to Breakfast on Day 4
- Tea/Coffee and cookies in the mornings and evenings
- All applicable taxes and GST
- Room service, telephone calls, laundry
- Any airfare/train fare/transport
- Any cost of insurance
- Any new taxes that government may levy
- Any expenses that arise from illness, hospitalization, accident or any other medical emergency
- Additional activities other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Rafting is not included as it can only be people 14-years old and above. Can be availed on direct payment.
- Any porterage at camp, tips, insurance, alcohol, soft drinks, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature
- Any services or meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any cost arising due to ‘Acts of God’ including landslides, road blockage, terrorist activities, political disturbances (strikes) etc. Cost to be borne by the client – directly payable on the spot.
Standard cancellation fees:
- 10 days prior to arrival 10% of the Package Cost
- 7 – 9 days prior to arrival 30% of the Package Cost
- 2 – 6 days prior to arrival 75% of the Package Cost
- Less than 48 hrs. or no show 100% of the Package Cost. No Refund.
Like what you see and want to book?
Call us at +91 9899116467 or email us at email@example.com.
Incase you would like you customize the tour with number of people or transportation, we will be happy to send you fresh pricing.
We will send you a registration form and bank details.